Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bit the Bullet

I finally bit the bullet and had the hair cut. A comb wouldn't go through it, I couldn't straighten it, I couldn't wear it curly...it was a mess. So I made an appointment. It was so bad, the instructor had to end up cutting it. She called the ends "cotton candy." Nice. Makes me feel nice. The back is cut into an a-line with the nape being about 1/2" long and the front just touches my chin, when straightened. It's gonna be a fun few months, since the instructor told me this was going to be a hard haircut for me because of the curl. Great. Fantastic. At least the color looks okay now. The ends were the part making it all look bad. I think. We'll see.

In other good news, tomorrow is the last day of class this week and I don't get to deal with insane people! I had a real quack tonight and ended up in a hair color war with the mentor I was assigned to because we were both trying to color the same head of hair. NOT EASY! I'm kinda smudged. She's worse. I'm sure it was horrible for her, she has OCD in the way she does things and I do them the way I've been taught. Hard mix. I learned a lot, though!

Tomorrow, I think I'm working on a mannequin and learning how to do weaves. Hello iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment