Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Bad...

Very, very, very, very, very bad. The color is splotchy and my curls are non-existent. I can't straighten because I have a very choppy hair cut. My curls resemble a bad 80's era perm that 1/2 fell out. Yeah, it's bad. I really was in tears today.

Here I am, trying to go back to school, where you need to look good all the time and here I am looking like a bag lady who let an infant style her hair!. I decided I had nothing to lose after coloring so many times that I poured liquid protein on my hair to try and make the color uptake more uniform, then reapplied the color mixture with a little difference in mixing and I left it off my roots. I am now the proud owner of spongy, damaged, non-curling hair that has a wonderful shade of green caste to it, even though I used NO products that stated ash in them.

The good news is that I brainstormed with my first instructor at class and she made a suggestion that will fix the green caste, and help improve the condition of my hair! Hallelujah! She also said she could cut my hair, trying to salvage something of a style out of it from the damage, but she can't do anything until after memorial day. Three weeks with this hair? Can I do it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment