Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebration Time!

After almost a year of being unemployed, I've been hired by someone! It's through a temp agency, temp-to-hire, but I'm so excited about it! The company seems like an amazing company to work for and in a field I've never thought of. It's hard to explain what they do, but they're a liaison between vendors and industrial companies to make sure they have all the certification needed to work.

I went to the interview and left psyched, thinking they were pretty impressed with me in the interview. I waited until I got home to call the temp agency and let them know how the interview went and by then, the company had already called and said they wanted me to be one of the people to start on Wednesday. The bummer is that I'm going to miss out on some of the time with the Texas Beams when they're here, but I've got a job again finally! Woot! I'm so excited for this!

This makes a really rough week so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment