Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dogs are Stupid

Okay, not really. Ours is really smart. He can pull a pork chop off a service dish without leaving evidence. No joke. Lately, my parents have been out of town, so the dog sleeps me with me. He has to touch you. For those of you who know m, in general I don't like to be touched for long periods of time. And I'm a restless sleeper. Apprarently, when I shifted position, Kujo didn't like it and kicked me. Numorous times throughougt the next few nights this happened until I kicked him out of my bed because I was mad. And to compound the fact, he's a wanderer in the night and likes to sleep under the covers, so he had to wake you up to let him under the covers. It's a good thing this freaking monster sleeps with my parents because this wouldn't go on for long!

And did it help that every time he went on his nighttime ventures, he stepped on my injured foot which wasn't splinted because doesn't need to be fore night. I learned early on to put an ACE bandange on it. Stupid Dog.

THEN, to top it off, today my dad calls and they're having an open house at his work. This has happened 3 times in my life and he's pretty much worked there my entire life. They do top secret work and are sworn to not reveal anything even if they see it on the sci-fi channel. Cool, huh? So I get to go! Then we realize there is only my car available with keys because my sister hid the keys to my parents car so I wouldn't drive it under the influence. Did I mention I accidentally hit a parked car? Good think it was a Kia with a rubber bumber, so we just have some black skids on our car. And yes...I did leave a note. We were expecting a shipment from Seattle (The parental road trip) to help finish packing up my Grandma's house that was a framed painting my brother brought back from Korea. It arrived. Kujo doesn't like strangers. I tried to grab him by the collar and he lunged to the side. Wanna guess which side? THE WRONG SIDE! So now I'm icing my foot again and sincerely wishing for a couple percocet's to knock me out. But I can't take anything because evidently even Aleve makes me slur like I'm drunk and my family thinks I have a substance abuse problem. I could only wish. I'm too excited to go see my dad's work, so I'll power through the pain, people! Just for love of DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment