Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good News and Bad News!

The good news is that the foot isn't broken! The bad news is that it's a level 2 strain in two different areas, which isn't good. I get the privilege of wearing an air walking cast for the next 3-6 weeks. I must say mine is cooler looking than the picture I found.



I get the luxury of wearing this wonderful cast for the next 6 weeks with tennis shoes. Anytime I have a "load bearing" situation, I have to put this cast on with tennis shoes. What a pain in the tush because I usually walk about the house in bare feet. Guess I'll have to adjust.

Can I just say this doctor was the ultimate best. He explained that was going on, felt for where the pain was and laughed with me when I lauched off the exam table at an unexpected momen of pain. He then went and relooked at the x-rays and told me the good news was that I hadn't broken my foot. Hallelujah! I love good doctors, they're the best and hard and all get out to find! Too bad he's a sports medicine doctor or I would totally change to him! He was so cute because he was so country...even wore a bolo tie. Awwwww!

I asked him about a massage and he advised against it because the foot needs time to heal before a massage. Bummer. I need to go find some Arnica. Anybody know where I can find this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment