Monday, April 6, 2009

I survived!

Well, I survived the weekend. The Saturday night dinner wasn't really a problem because we went to Red Lobster. I ordered a steak with broccoli. I just cut off a portion of the steak and ate it and brought home the rest, which I ate Sunday for Lunch and Dinner. It was goooooooddddd!

Sunday was my self-restraint-strained-to-the-max day. I ended up helping my dad cook the breakfast, as usual. I ended up cooking the bacon while my dad cooked the sausages, both link and patties. Then I started to cook hashbrowns, but had to leave for a bit, so my brother took that over. I also cooked the scrambled eggs. So as a recap, we had bacon, link sausage, patty sausage, bratwurst, regular hashbrowns, hashbrowns with chives, scrambled eggs, fried eggs (for those who wanted them), Cinnamon burst toast, strawberries and pineapple. And to drink we had Crystal Light White Grape and Strawberry Banana. Every year, we always forget to buy juices. I don't get it.

I ended up eating a few scrambled eggs and strawberries for breakfast, but all day those dang hashbrowns and sausages and bacon were calling my name. They are still doing that right now. They just smell so good in the fridge! So far I've been strong, if not exactly following the diet to the letter, pretty dang close to it! Today I had gained .2 pounds. I just want to have a gorge day today where I eat it all, get it out of my system and start again tomorrow. Must remain strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment