Thursday, April 2, 2009

Venturing out into territories unkown.

First, an update on the diet. It's going well. Sure, I'd like myself a hamburger, but for the most part, I'm happy with the food. The weight isn't coming off as fast as I'd like, but I think it's because I'm not drinking a lot of water. I despise water sometimes. In an effort to try and inspire me, I bought a couple cases of my favorite water. Fiji ( love the bottle most, square. It's just so unexpected!) and Smart Water. It just tasted sweeter to me..

So, here are the results from day 6 and 7.
Day 6 (04/01/2009, no practical jokes, thankfully): 229 lbs or 104.09 kgs
Day 7 (04/02/2009): 227.4 lbs or 103.36 kgs

So that means, since my highest weight measurement (even if I was gorging, hey, I'm trying to make myself feel good, okay)? And the total is...10.7 lbs! Hooray! If we technically start day one, the total is 5.8. Still not too shabby. I'm happy for right now. I'm gonna see what I can do to accelerate that a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! 5.8lbs in a week is nothing to shrug at! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete