Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ever have one of these days?!



Ever had one of these days?! I am soooooooooooo there right now! Got my hair cut yesterday, had a crappy hair day all through class because I didn't get to diffuse it before class started. Then today, I was volunteering for my church from 8:00 AM 'til 12:00 PM, then had a job interview at 1:00 PM. My hair looked like crap from the get-go, then I had the privilege (Well, I always have the privilege, but today it bugged me) of putting on a hair net. Way to flatten already flat curls! So I left a little early, came home and tried to fix it. I sprayed it with a mixture of aloe vera gel, water and LA Looks Sports Gel mixed with some Jessicurl Confident Coils. No, I'm not linking any of them. Google if you want to find them. The curls came back, better than I ever hoped for, but there was no volume on top. NONE!

Then I came up with the bril idea to use spray wax to create some volume. And to add insult to injury, I used duckbill clips parallel to my nose to try and creat volume. Now I just have a wild and frizzy mess I had to tame a bit with a pair of bobby pins on one side. So for now, the only new haircut pics you get are of me chucking my mannequin pinhead!

But the upside is that I like the cut. It's funky, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment