Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Gravy, Miss Maisy!

The new haircut with the new "scary" gel was a big hit in class. I had 2 people tell me they don't wear their hair curly because they can't get it to look as good as mine. BTW, I got 2nd day hair today out of the "scary" gel. I sprayed it with some sea-salt spray to refresh some flattened curls since I had been laying in bed most of the day (woke up with bad vertigo) and pulled it half-up with a flexi-8.

So...I had a convo with the 2 people and offered to bring samples of some of my stuff for them to try and see if they like it when they wear it curly. I keep referring them to nc.com, but they haven't made it there, yet.

I had a bad run-in with some semi-permanent color in trying to keep my root from showing so badly. There is a girl in school who has blue highlights. In order to keep it from fading, she adds the semi-permanent hair color to her conditioner. I asked my instructor if I could do the same to keep the demarcation line from showing so much and she said yes. Well, I went, I purchased and it got all over my hands and a few drops on my legs because I had to snip off the end and it was pressurized from being transported somewhere with a lower elevation. I now have a pink finger. And pink splotches on my left leg.

4 comments:

  1. your hair looks awesome!
    I'm also a curly, can you tell me where / who did the cut? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircut was done by my instructor in Salt Lake City, UT and unfortunately, she doesn't cut hair in a salon. I'm gonna have to bribe her somehow to keep my good haircuts going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of salt spray did you use?

    ReplyDelete