Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I got my test results tonight and I passed. My evil plan is working and I get to move on to the next stage of classes, which is protege. We mirror a student who is further along in the program for 2 weeks, then we're on our own.

We might be going out Saturday night to celebrate getting past the "hardest" part of school! Notes to follow, I'm sure.

Tonight, we witnessed a manicure and a pedicure and a mini melt-down from one of the younger students. She wanted the pedicure and another classmate suggested that since she had had her eyebrows (I think) waxed, that maybe she should let another classmate do the pedicure. A full-on fit ensued including the one wanting the pedicure calling the responsible one "mom." Grow up, people. Grow up. And she "got even" anyway by going and having something else waxed during the pedicure. Lame. I'll be glad when she's out on the floor and I can distance myself from her.

Tomorrow, we have our celebration with a movie night, pizza and potluck. It feels like a huge hurdle we've reached here and we are ready to move on!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see the world coming together for the safety of our planet. We need more people to inspire others to make a difference in the world and remain organic and green. Most of the top celebs are turning to organic lip gloss because they have found that chemical lip gloss does not hold its shine as well as organic. Why add unnecessary chemicals to your skin when you do not have to? Organic lipstick is the way to go to make sure that you look good while remaining healthy. Changing your make up to organic will allow you to give back to the earth! be responsible.. Be green

    ReplyDelete