Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Men's Cutting

This week, we have our floor tests for men's haircutting. Too bad we've only had about 3 hours instruction on it, if that. It feels a might daunting, I must admit, but the instructors will be there every step of the way to help us, which is a relief. Plus, I'm cutting my brothers hair. He can't exactly explode if I make a mistake, right?

The rest of the night was spent in our lunchroom on product knowledge. We covered the Color Care line, which is a great line. They also gave us a sample of the Super Strong leave-in or something to that effect. Too bad it has silicones in it, because it's supposed to be protein rich and my hair loves protein. Oh, well...I'll go ahead and give it the old college try. After all, it was free...

No comments:

Post a Comment