Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Written Test Ovah!

I don't know if I passed or not. I'll find out tonight. Why is it that everything you know immediately flies out of your head when you're taking a test?! Seriously! I couldn't even remember the color wheel. I had to come back to it.

Did you know there are 19 steps to doing a perm? 19!!!!!! And I had to list them all in order! I think I got that right.

I have blisters on my toes from the floor test (yeah, I was dumb and wore heels). I lanced the liquid last night and took the skin off one of the toes...BIG mistake. I'm hobbling all over the house sans shoes. Imagine what it'll be like with shoes tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did better than you may think. As a college kid, I can most readily assure you that I've come out of several tests thinking I had forgotten everything and ended up passing them with flying colors!! So don't fret, I'm sure you did well!

    ReplyDelete