Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Positive friends are wonderful!

Feeling out of my element with this new school dynamic in my life, I decided to post on my favorite hair board (Yes, hair board! You wonder why I'm going to cosmetology school now?), www.naturallycurly.com, about how I was feeling. There was a wonderful outpouring of encouragement and positive feedback. That was probably the sweetest thing I've experienced in a while, since my family was not so supportive until I actually started. Thank you all! Your words mean more than you probably know.

Everybody was utterly wonderful and supportive with my post and made me feel better about my decision and suggested I start this blog, which is why it's in existence now. So, here you go, peeps! I'll try to keep it updated, but sometimes life happens. I'll probably have more to write about in the next 10 weeks because that's part of the Core learning that teaches you everything you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment