Saturday, January 17, 2009

Slight Change of Plans

Since I'm so obsessive about curly hair and all the products and techniques and jazz...I may occassionally interject hair observations into this blog. If you like the idea...great! If not...too bad, skip past them. This may or may not include product reviews, new routines I've found that I love, teaching curlies in my class how to treat their hair right, ranting about societies stereotyping of curlies, the overwhelming compulsion to chuck hair products at people who have tragic hair and the list goes on.

Hope at least some of you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. "the overwhelming compulsion to chuck hair products at people who have tragic hair"

    I am soooo guilty of this. It takes a mild amount of restraint not to talk to the girls who have the flat ironed fried hair that's full of split ends and dyed blonde but with dark brown roots. Ugh so tragic! Anyway, rant over

    ReplyDelete