Thursday, January 15, 2009

Soooo excited!

Since we have to wear all black to school, I've been going slightly batty. I am a colorful person and wearing all black slightly depresses me. But I have found a solution! I just went and bought a bucketload (seriously) of colored makeup! This is going to be so much fun! As I experiment, if I end up with a really good makeup day...we'll just call them face days, just because I can...I'll have to document them with you. MAYBE with destructions on how I did it, though that might be a bit difficult, since I do a little here, then a little there to fix, then again on the other side to make it look more like the other side. I'm hopeless.

OH...I'm so excited. I have peach, blue, teal, lime green, orangish, avocado green, navy blue, powder blue, olive green...the list goes on.

Oh happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha how cute! Wearing all black wouldn't be too much of a departure for me because I have a lot of black tops but that's awesome that you've found a way to express yourself under constraints. Seems like a good trait in a hair stylist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All black all day everyday. Sounds like heaven to me. I'm constantly having to remind myself to NOT wear black all the time. Ha ha. Good luck with the colorful makeup . . . if you come up with anything spectacularly white-trashy, make sure to document it carefully so we can re-create it next time I'm in town. We'll make a night of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll definitely have to look into MAC. They have every single color of the rainbow for eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, etc. It can be very addicting.

    ReplyDelete